Main Content Label
Wind Damage Repair
Do not wait if you have wind damage after a storm
If you've experienced wind damage to your roof, it's important to have it repaired as soon as possible. High winds can cause serious damage to your roof, including leaks and other structural problems.
Signs you may have roof wind damage
- Spots of granules missing from your shingles
- Edge of roof curling from peeling shingles
- Entire shingles missing from the roof
- Cracks or tears in a flat, rubber roof
- Damaged soffit or fascia
- Leaks and indoor signs of roof damage
Do not wait until you have structural damage to your home
At Precision Roofing, we have the experience and expertise to quickly and efficiently repair any wind damage to your roof. We'll work with you to assess the damage and develop a plan to get your roof back in top condition, whether it be a repair or a new roof installation .